Please enter your feature suggestion...

Store apps & attachments on external storage and improve/provide micro SD support

Allow users to store apps & files (mail attachments, internet explorer downloaded files, etc.) on external storage such as microSD.

69,149 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mila Iosif-ViorelMila Iosif-Viorel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ReallyReally shared a merged idea: Manipulation of micro sd  ·   · 

1613 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Patipat WittayaPatipat Wittaya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't uninstall file to 100%.I have little space.I want to manage my other file.My space at the moment is 150MB.Please update for manage my file for all.I want install to SD card.Edit please!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Phone storage in my Lumia 920 use space of other is 16.20 Gb. It is big problem for me. Please help for this problem.

• anchalee khemlaianchalee khemlai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ช่วยทำให้ลบไฟล์อื่นๆ ได้ทีเถอะนะคะ เราไม่เคยโหลดหนัง หรือเพลงลงเครื่องเลย แต่กลับมี ไฟล์ มีเดียและไฟล์ตั้ง 3 GB ไม่รุ้มาได้ยังงัย แล้วก็ขอให้ติดตั้งแอพพลิเคชั่น บนSD card ได้ด้วยนะคะ

Storage sense is not available. For HTC 8s win phone. I have. Win 8.0 os.. Plz help.

this is actually. Making me hate windows phones. Coz of simple. Basic needs missing. I have updated. The sw recently

• A. F. B.A. F. B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Lord of the Weirdos
        When you have a Windows Phone 8 device you can already install apps on your SD Card as long as you update it to 8.1

• Lord Of The WeirdosLord Of The Weirdos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to install apps to the SD card, even with a 16gb phone I only have 3gb left and I have nothing but apps installed. Everything else goes to SD card by default.

ช่วยแก้ไขด้วยค่ะ พื่นที่อื่นๆๆ เยอะมาก ไม่ทีประโยชน์

• RonnieRonnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

great ans what about the devoted windows 8.0 users that can't upgrade to 8.1 without buying a new phone?

เนื้อที่ไม่เหลือเลยครับช่วยแก้ปัญหาด้วยครับ

← Previous 1 3 4 5 79 80

Feedback and Knowledge Base