Please enter your feature suggestion...

MagicJack App for Windows Phone 8

MagicJack App for Windows Phone 8. Android and iOS have had the app for over a year now and Windows Phone does not. The lack of this app may deter MagicJack customers from buying a Windows Phone.

1,654 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bobby DawsonBobby Dawson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

348 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mihail DamjanMihail Damjan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are on the Windows Phone just use Indoona. it does the same as MJ would do. i am perfectly happy with my nokia 830, and would never change it for something else just for that reason. There are always other options, and this is only Magic Jack's loss that they have nothing for the Windows Phone.

Mihail Damjan

• marlenymarleny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely correct! Buying a Windows Phone was my first error starting the year. Many Apps are just not available and their production department don't seem to care.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well I am a windows phone customer and long time Magic Jack customer. I have been on apple and android and for my use the windows phone blows them away. If they don't get the windows phone app by the time my magic jack subscription is up, its magic jack that gets cut, not my windows phone. Personally I am offended by the fact that for what ever reason, magic jack wants to force you to iPhone or android.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

on a grand besoin de magicjack app sur windows phone ce qui lui rend inferieur de l'android

• BertBert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously. Ipad is enjoying pen recently provided capability by Microsoft. And we still don't have magicJack on our windows phone. Please Microsoft......

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this apps to be in windows phone too otherwise we feel inferior with android and apple phone. Please make us get this apps in our windows phone

• LalithaLalitha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this apps to be in windows phone too otherwise we feel inferior with android and apple phone. Please make us get this apps in our windows phone

• collinscollins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please I need this app I already did this to my android tablet and it works I need it for Windows Phone Nokia Lumia 521

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base