Please enter your feature suggestion...

MagicJack App for Windows Phone 8

MagicJack App for Windows Phone 8. Android and iOS have had the app for over a year now and Windows Phone does not. The lack of this app may deter MagicJack customers from buying a Windows Phone.

1,809 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bobby DawsonBobby Dawson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

378 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

je possede deux magicjack decu de ne pas pouvoir avoir le meme service que android etc ..............

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please get the app for Windows Phone - what a drag we can only use this with iphone.

Please add more aps to the store apps that android and ios have to make windows hit the market better

In fact, since I learnt of Magi Jack in May 2015, I'm considering changing permanently to iPhone or Android. I'm disappointed that Windows Phone doesn't have the App.

• dharmesh pateldharmesh patel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i got the microsoft lumia 640xl, but don't support android apps in this phone, please send me detail how to support android apps in this phone. otherwise this phone is vest. magicjack, hotstar etc.

• diss appointeddiss appointed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot install on brand new phone with latest windows phone 8.1 (no longer in store) tried side-loading and gets listed as UNsupported app and will not install ... I pay for service with MagicJack so this needs FIXED by MagicJack ASAP I'm not going to buy another phone just to get service... so I will need a full refund or they buy me a new phone....

I own and used Majic jack on my desktop and is quite upset that I am unable to use the app on my windows phone, like the the folks with IOS and Android systems. If this app is not made available soon, my family and I will have to make the switch to IOS or Android, Microsoft and Vocal Tech need to get their act together. The lack of this app is limiting the growth for both companies....

F you bustard magic jack for dis criminating against windows. Windows phone are the best I wouldn't do with out it. So stick your magic jack in your A hole

I got the Lumia 635 - now I can't use my magic jack app anymore - I can't find out if they even plan to make a windowsphone version for their customers

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

Feedback and Knowledge Base