Please enter your feature suggestion...

CALL recording facility should be there in Lumia 520 windows 8.

Call recording Application should be there in Windows 8 Mobile like Nokia Lumia 520.

1,748 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

301 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

640xl Lumia no call recorder. I am a shamed and will never buy Microsoft again. Like not Android but I stepp over. Privacy rules. Since when does Microsoft care about our privacy. They 're just like politics. Much bla bla bla and coorporate with secret police.

• ozzyozzy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get us call recording, facebook messenger call plus WhatsApp call, yy do u make us lag behind android, or jus tell us to gt bak to android.

i work as a marketing field, my phone nokia lumia 535, but not automatic call recording app. how to set the automatic call recording app.

• santhoshsanthosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear sir. . I love windows phone few days back. .now iam with windows535. Now iam very unsatisfied by using this windows535. Because it not supported to record a call. .now I getting irritation without a call recording option. We need it. . Kindly remove that 3rd party mute option. You loosing so meny customers because of that.
        As like meeeee.

Without call recorder lumia is worst for an businessman, please do needfull and understand your market not our

Dear mr. Bill gates, thanks for Nokia Lumia innovation. But sir there is no apps for call recording which is very important now a days. Request you to kindly do the needful. Other smart phone companies are providing such types of apps.

Dear windows, please understand the user requirement.
        its shameless that the windows thinks call recorder not required.
        please wake ho

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Feedback and Knowledge Base