Please enter your feature suggestion...

Add Iran to HERE Drive, turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation

HERE Drive does not provide turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation for IRAN? Why? This is unfair and disrespectful to millions of loyal users in Iran.

9,948 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Arman KeyvanniaArman Keyvannia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1236 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Microsoft. unfortunately we can't use Route Navigation in HERE DRIVE+. We don't know why? Because you provided perfectly detailed map for Iran. Here are a lot of users that use Windows phone platform and we found that HERE DRIVE is the best Routing app and other apps is not applicable enough like HERE DRIVE. We trust in your services and we are glad to have Lumia and Microsoft Mobiles in our hands. Thank you.

Hey Microsoft, we know you are a racist company, punishing millions because of the regime of a country which has nothing to do with people in Iran who demand to be treated equally and humanely. My Nokia E71 & E72 with Ovi maps have perfect working turn by turn voice navigation in Iran but my Lumia 820 & 830 don't despite the illogical facts that one can download Iran Map but when it comes to voice navigation it sucks. It says voice navigation is not available in the country you have given me maps to download for? What's wrong with you disrespectful idiots who likes our money, have a perfectly clear map to download, allowing my older mobile E71 to have perfect voice navigation but restrict this needed functions in your clearly racially motivated on my newer Lumia? Shame on you for your illegal practices. Shme on you for not having the guts to even acknowledge or give a reasonable explanation to all these petitions. You are obviously cowards hiding behind the skirt of your mummy government. Disgusting.

• hoseinhosein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pleas and pleas and please add iran for voice navigation.i am very sick.becuase this case is not active...please and please active for iraaaaaaaaaaan.

HERE Drive does not provide turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation for IRAN? Why? This is unfair and disrespectful to millions of loyal users in Iran.

• hsohso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please Add Iran to HERE Drive, turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation

Add Iran to HERE Drive, turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation

please Add Iran to HERE Drive, turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation

If you want sell yours more than cheap samsung phone in big country like iran you must pay attention to our request like this. Plz add voice navigation in iran

← Previous 1 3 4 5 61 62

Feedback and Knowledge Base