Please enter your feature suggestion...

Add Iran to HERE Drive, turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation

HERE Drive does not provide turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation for IRAN? Why? This is unfair and disrespectful to millions of loyal users in Iran.

9,742 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Arman KeyvanniaArman Keyvannia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1210 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please Add iran to here map
        We can not good to guide foreign travelers
        please we are a man

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

دوستان این رو فارسی می نویسم که متوجه شن دوستانلطفا این جا فارسی ننویسید امکان داره برای این کار ارزش کمتری قائل بشند با این کار

• YayaYaya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi dear MC .... I know you are trying hard to make things better ... but why IRAN ? we see countries like Netherland with a small population , it is supported so good with maps and RAM but we see country like Iran you see us like a rat . I bought Lumia just because of you and now I see this view from you , it makes me to think about other companies.

mohsen
        please Add iran to here map
        We can not good to guide foreign travelers
        please we are a man

با سلام بر کارمندان ومدیران مایکروسافت : گرچه مردم ایران اکثرا نژاد پرست هستند وظلم میکنند به مهاجران دیگر کشورهااما این را فراموش نکنید مهاجران زیادی به ناچار درایران زندگی میکنند که فارسی زبان اندمثلا مهاجران افغانستانی پس پشتیبانی از زبان فارسی وکشور ایران را در محصولات این شرکت اعم از تلفن همراه ونرم افزارهای مربوطه ارائه و لحاظ فرمایید .باتشکر فراوان منتظریم .

• AmirAmir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here drive is a striking feature of navigation system while it is usable only for few countries. Why should customers pay for the operation system that provide support for limited region?
        I want to ask your team to make Here Drive maps available for IRAN, otherwise your business will not be sustainable and comparable with other OP.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 60 61

Feedback and Knowledge Base