Please enter your feature suggestion...

Mobile Data On/Off Option to Quick Settings!

According to the WP8.1 Beta SDK leaks, It seems there is no Mobile Data on/off option in quick settings. It's really unbelievable how would Microsoft forget to add that option! It's a really huge missing for the system and the coming update. Many people need that option. It's really interesting that Microsoft limits celluar download, brings DataSense to protect their wallet but doesn't let them to control their mobile data themselves!. Please fix this situation in the final build!

49,663 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Mobile GuruAdminMobile Guru (Admin, Windows Phone) responded  · 

This feature is now available in Windows Phone 8.1.

And as always, if you think this feature, or any other, needs improvement, be sure to create a new product suggestion so we can track it and other users can vote on your ideas. And while we can’t promise to ship every suggestion that gets submitted, we will be sure that our product development team receives your feedback. We’re always listening!

1085 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MateuszMateusz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, let me share something that Microsoft is seemingly reluctant to straighten out, for whatever stupid reason.:
        This was unavalable to me (Lumia 820) a couple weeks ago, and got added with an update that came for my phone somewhere around March (the delay caused most propably by carrier not approving the update till then).
        Previous soft version was 8.10.12393.890, current is 8.10.14234.375. So the change happend for me with the sub-version changing from 8.10.12X to 8.10.14X. In other words, saying it's on 8.1 is a perfidious disinformation, as the feature is tied to a specific update WITHIN 8.1. There, was this so hard to anwser, instead of spreading useless confusion?

• SchnapsbrennerSchnapsbrenner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it available? I only have it in 8.1 GDR2 which is Insider, not regular. Sometimes when the switch is off and I slide down the notification center the switch is blinking, like it was on but turned off itself...Looks like a bug.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In new Lumia 730 below very important feature is missing.
        Mobile Data On/Off Option to Quick Settings.
        2G/3G network Option to Quick Settings.

• RaviRavi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. In my phone Lumia 1020 with 8.1 also, it's unavailable. It's really required a lot. And if anyone says it's available, kindly let us know how to add that else plz do not spread wrong information.

• Girish K Deshpande Girish K Deshpande commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is not available in my Lumia 630. If it is, please explain how to bring it to action centre.
        This needs to be made available as soon as possible, as it is very essential and most demanded one.

• MayukhMayukh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using Lumia 730 with denim. No data toggle in quick actions pull down slider. No updates available.

Mobile data on/off option is now available in my Lumia 930
        Finally, It's very nice

Sometimes does not open but in the quick settings will be lit up.model is Lumia 1020

It's. Not available in notification + action centre quick settings menu.i am trying time to time phone update but no any updates regarding this issue there then where can I find this option.it's a big problem.please add this option asap.

Amit saaha

← Previous 1 3 4 5 54 55

Feedback and Knowledge Base