Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pedro LopesPedro Lopes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    hosseinhossein shared a merged idea: Add Cortana persian language  ·   · 
    MateuszMateusz shared a merged idea: Cortana in Polish language. Cortana dla języka Polskiego  ·   · 
    Ilnar IldarovishIlnar Ildarovish shared a merged idea: Add Cortana Russian language  ·   · 
    Jean Lucas HeinsenJean Lucas Heinsen shared a merged idea: Cortana in Portuguese  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Release Cortana for other regions than just US and do it now please :)  ·   · 
    Phan The NhanPhan The Nhan shared a merged idea: Vietnamese support for Cortana  ·   · 
    popeye isdeadpopeye isdead shared a merged idea: please, add cortana in language indonesian. please vote  ·   · 
    NicholasNicholas shared a merged idea: Cortana virtual assistant worldwide release  ·   · 

4236 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DHROTDHROT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about new Zealand, seriously we don't does any different that USA, UK or Australia...

• honda 123honda 123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft needs to ask: "what are people sticking with our platform for? is it Cortana that will be on iOS and Android? or is it Office that is ALREADY there?" the answer would be "Oh, so it's the design! Let's give our poor users THAT at least".
        Really ask yourself, without the design and the language that people liked, what else is there? The glaring disparity of apps and app updates is supposed to keep people here?

No one will come to WP because it has "hamburgers". No one leaves WP because it doesn't have hamburgers. But current WP users such as myself will get disillusioned and disappointed with where things are headed.

As I pointed out in that thread, the hamburger is a weak design element regardless of where it is as it lacks nuance. It's the "lazy designer's shrug" element. "Let's put all the stuff under this one button" real classy. Compare that to WP's toolbar that shows round buttons for mostly used commands, then exposes the button title when the ellipsis is tapped (NUANCE) and any menu items that are needed less than the most common commands. That's good design and they bring that Android...filth over here? From the no man's land of design?!
        Do check out that thread to see what I fear the most looking at where things are headed for WP. There are people here who truly care for what WP achieved, and lack of sales won't be fixed by these infantile choices. It only disappoints us, the people who truly care.

" It's(3 dots/ ellipses) by far the most elegant menu structure created on any mobile OS."

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cortana is a voice assistant and it should answer to my questions and searches vocally and also Hindi and hinglish language be included.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 211 212

Feedback and Knowledge Base