or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tanhaeeiii/M.TLabTanhaeeiii/M.TLab shared a merged idea: "Nokia" Title & Logo  ·   · 

994 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FaizilFaizil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We know this not going to happen Nokia launched their own N1 tablet with android, so pointless voting on it

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(Add feature Lock network 3G or 2G only in the setting cellular,)**Plz rate this suggestion in some countries we should lock network that can use 3g or 4g network*****

PLEASE......
        DONT REMOVE NOKIA LOGO

IF YOU REMOVE IT
        THEN . I CAN SAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS >>DONT BUY Microsoft PHONES ....IT IS VERY BAD

AND THEN I WILL NOT BUY ANY PHONES FROM Microsoft

• Ziad Al-GhamdiZiad Al-Ghamdi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In short, we do not want any phone not afford the the Nokia logo
        I want to know What is the problem if carried the Microsoft / Nokia phones the Nokia logo and name
        We love the Nokia as we are proud of the presence of its logo in all of Lumia phones

Ziad Al-Ghamdi
        Saudi Arabia

• FaustoFausto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This suggestion is irrelevant, Nokia and Microsoft had an agreement, MS can't keep the Nokia name since its property of Nokia.
        MS bought Nokia's cellphone manufacturing division, assets only not the whole company...

Microsoft share gets loss due to change name of Nokia to Microsoft in Lumia devices

In this application Nokia name has highest votes compared to other ideas,so Microsoft please consider customers suggestion first

How many suggested votes for nokia name every one can see,they must take peoples consideration first ok

• GeorgeGeorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft lately released a smartphone that gives 5mp front camera,quad core,1gb ram,and 5 inch screen only for 119 Euros,if this phone was Nokia it would cost around 250+ i think we need to think twice if we want Nokia's name back...

So many uneducated peoples buy Nokia phones in India bcos of name,but now peoples don't know Lumia name and Microsoft name what a same

Peoples don't know Microsoft and Lumia name heavy loss for you Microsoft.this happens in india

← Previous 1 3 4 5 49 50

Feedback and Knowledge Base