or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tanhaeeiii/M.TLabTanhaeeiii/M.TLab shared a merged idea: "Nokia" Title & Logo  ·   · 

1002 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • nishanth.rnishanth.r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

nishanth.r commented · Just Now · Delete

I found following faults in hardware..
        # side buttons became fault going inside we replace by duplicate keys
        #search button is not required for all users.. instead of that put options to assign others like,right key options
        #double tap wake is not working all the time..
        #ear

• KaringtonKarington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's right! This is a very bad bussines move,i think. In my country people are very suspicious about WP OS expirience ( half of them think there is still a start menu from the first Mobile OS releases), but they all know for Nokia as best mobile manufacturer ever.Now, when there is a Microsoft logo, they won't buy Lumias even.To be honest, i don't like seeing Microsoft Instead Nokia. You should just stay with LUMIA name, as brend.

• NickANickA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This isn't about 'loving' the Nokia brand; here in Europe Nokia is the most well known brand that stands for superb quality! Maybe not in the US, but that's also a problem of Microsoft. It sometimes thinks within the bounderies of the US and forgets to think about other countries/continents; that not everyone thinks US. :-/
        You should see some phone used in tough working places but they still work. AND a lot of middle-aged people who are not tech savvy know it by heart. But if you tell them to go for Microsoft or Lumia; they say: What's that? I just want a Nokia.

• FaustoFausto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This suggestion is irrelevant, Nokia and Microsoft had an agreement, MS can't keep the Nokia name since its property of Nokia.
        MS bought Nokia's cellphone manufacturing division, assets only not the whole company...

• FaizilFaizil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We know this not going to happen Nokia launched their own N1 tablet with android, so pointless voting on it

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(Add feature Lock network 3G or 2G only in the setting cellular,)**Plz rate this suggestion in some countries we should lock network that can use 3g or 4g network*****

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE......
        DONT REMOVE NOKIA LOGO

IF YOU REMOVE IT
        THEN . I CAN SAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS >>DONT BUY Microsoft PHONES ....IT IS VERY BAD

AND THEN I WILL NOT BUY ANY PHONES FROM Microsoft

• Ziad Al-GhamdiZiad Al-Ghamdi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In short, we do not want any phone not afford the the Nokia logo
        I want to know What is the problem if carried the Microsoft / Nokia phones the Nokia logo and name
        We love the Nokia as we are proud of the presence of its logo in all of Lumia phones

Ziad Al-Ghamdi
        Saudi Arabia

• FaustoFausto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This suggestion is irrelevant, Nokia and Microsoft had an agreement, MS can't keep the Nokia name since its property of Nokia.
        MS bought Nokia's cellphone manufacturing division, assets only not the whole company...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51

Feedback and Knowledge Base