Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Warleson OliveiraWarleson Oliveira shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dietrich ZambranoDietrich Zambrano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MSFT, do it on your own style. Not based on the most popular. For me, being part of the the mainstream is really ugly, the win os amazes the people around that makes me proud that I own one. Also, copying designs from android or ios won't make you any better and lovable. Do it the MSFT way!

• RyderRyder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The store design for Windows Phone has gotten progressively worse with each new update to the WP OS. The latest version is far from user friendly, looks terrible and is a night mare to interact with. The earlier versions of the store were better from a usability and aesthetic stand point.

I am really disappointed and saddened that there seems a concerted attempt by MSFT to destroy and water down all the great design intent and language developed for the original metro design language. This is what brought so many to Windows Phone and the changes ... for the worse are why many are now leaving. The glory and enjoyment of using one of the original devices is now almost gone, with it some backward and homogenised android-like offering in it's place that many of us hate.

• Matthew SheetsMatthew Sheets commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree here: the Windows Store, while not perfect, is much more attractive than the Windows Phone Store right now.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Please. I want a modern and cool design for the Store. The actual design is really boring and bad.

• Saagar AhluwaliaSaagar Ahluwalia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally, I find the minimalist design for the Windows Phone store. Technology should be all about function and should not distract from that.

• VadimVadim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Хорошее предложение. Мне очень нравиться магазин на windows 8.1

• AdamAdam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This looks really amazing ! Too bad it will take around 2-3 years for this to become a reality :/

Feedback and Knowledge Base